- Sweater round neck, Trussardi logo
- Composition: 50%WO 50%ACR
- Model wears a size: M
- Model height: 183 cm
No customer reviews for the moment.
In the same category
2016 F/W collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence, and is regularly ranked within the top 10 universities in the world. Some of the famous students who attended or teached at Oxford University are Oscar Wilde, Stephen Hawking, J.R.R. Tolkien and Albert Einstein.
The cardigan is a wool mix, perfected by hand, with zip fastening.
The Oxford line proposes an exquisitely British style: bon-ton, simple but refined, for a timeless elegance!
- Men's V-neck sweater with zipper
- 70% PC, 30% WO
- Front welt pockets
- Ribbed hems, neck and cuffs
- Regular fit
- Chain stitch embroidery with the name of Oxford University and punch-needle patch with Oxford initial
- Wash at 30&